Nobody Knew She Was There - guest blog by writer and editor Jan Edwards

Jan Edwards on Nobody Knew She Was There

More from the new blog hosted by Fantasy writer Sarah Ash...
I am Jan Edwards and I write Fantasy fiction. 
It is true that I have published two mainstream fiction novels and ghostwritten non-fiction, and my latest novel will be firmly fixed in the crime sector, but when it comes to the short story I am Fantasy all the way. And by Fantasy (capital F) I do mean in its broadest sense. Within the big F I have strayed into most of the various sub-categories over the years: crime, Cthulhu mythos; fairy tales; folklore; horror; myths and legends; paranormal/supernatural; science fiction; Sherlock Holmes; steampunk; swords and sorcery; urban fantasy…
Read more on the original site here...

Comments

Popular Posts