Speculative Fiction Showcase: Gods and Demons (Dark Streets, Book 1) by B.R. Kin...

Speculative Fiction Showcase: Gods and Demons (Dark Streets, Book 1) by B.R. Kin...: Release date: March 18, 2018 Subgenre: Urban fantasy  About Gods and Demons :     Life's tough as an Elf girl stranded in Earth's realm. Humans don't believe in Elves or magic, so I try to stay low key.

Then a jaguar shifter drops in out of nowhere and tells me about an ancient blood-magic statuette, powerful enough to blow holes in reality. She needs an Elf to track it down, and I'm the only Elf available.

But every blood mage in the world also wants it. Enter stalker werewolves in a black Mercedes, a master magician leaving a calling card on my door, and demons every time I turn around. It wouldn't be so bad, but some of them are really rude.

Time for a lesson in manners.

Comments

Popular Posts