Mailing list and shaman news

Ice-house from Stourhead in Wiltshire*

My shaman-world series has a mailing list!

You can sign up for it here in order to get updates on my writing, upcoming releases and news. The link takes you to a sign-up page.

Follow the shamans on their journey


With The Girl from the Sea appearing over the horizon - hopefully for release in late July - I am exclusively sharing some of the proposed cover art in my next mail-shot, and asking for feedback.

The Girl from the Sea is a prequel to Children of the Shaman, my first book. It's a novella, and the main characters are children: but some of these children appear as adults in Children of the Shaman.

If you've enjoyed reading my books, reviews are much appreciated.

*Readers of Winterbloom will know why there's a photo of an ice-house...

Comments

Popular Posts